Available slides are featured in each presentation below (click or mouse over for details).
Off the wire:
- 10th Annual Oil & Gas HPC Conference: Innovation & Collaboration Partner
- 10th Annual Oil & Gas HPC Conference
- 3 Key Takeaways
- Can Deep Learning Mitigate Disasters?
March 15 & 16, 2017
The Rice University Oil and Gas High Performance Computing (OG HPC) Conference (Wednesday, March 15 and Thursday, March 16, 2017), is the premier meeting place for networking and discussion focused on computing and information technology challenges and needs in the oil and gas industry.
- Peter Braam, CEO, Campaign Storage
- John Eastwood, Geophysics Function Manager, Seismic Acquisition and Imaging, ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company
- Debra Goldfarb, Chief Analyst, Senior Director of MI at Intel Corporation
- Janis Keuper, Fraunhofer ITWM
- David E. Keyes, Professor of Applied Mathematics and Computational Science; Director, Extreme Computing Research Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Alan Lee, Corporate Vice President of Research and Advanced Development, AMD
- John Mellor-Crummey, Professor, Rice University
- Jim Sexton, Department Manager, Data Centric Systems, IBM Research
- Gilad Shainer, Vice President of Marketing, Mellanox
- Peter J. Ungaro, CEO, Cray